Monday, October 15, 2007

Sensory knowledge limitations

Sensory knowledge is limited and not able to contain many aspects of truth:

1. It can not see soul, and therefore not able to see how the soul entered a body, and how it went out of body after death.

2. Since time span for observation is less, since almost all memory vanishes after death most of the time, one is not able to relate how past deeds affected his future (karma theory)
Examples:
a) One remains engaged in sensual pleasures, because not able to see its bad consequences.
b) One does a wrong thing, because not able to see its bad consequences.

3. Karma particles, one can not see with sensory knowledge

4. one can not see the purest form of soul- God

5. one can not see the cycle of birth and death clearly with sensory knowledge.


The usual wrong conclusions by wrong sensory knowledge:
  1. Sensual pleasure is the best thing to have.
  2. Getting fame gives me happiness. I should make efforts for being famous.
  3. This goddess fulfilled my friend's wish, so I will also pray to this goddess.
  4. He is my enemy, and therefore I should take revenge (though it was because of his past bad karma)
  5. He did so good to me, and therefore I will devote my whole life for him(though it was because of his past good karma)

No comments:

मैं किसी को छूता ही नहीं

वास्तविक जगत और जो जगत हमें दिखाई देता है उसमें अन्तर है। जो हमें दिखता है, वो इन्द्रिय से दिखता है और इन्द्रियों की अपनी सीमितता है। और जो ...